This category includes imaging systems and methods for measuring and visualising the flow of liquids (and gases). Methods of fluid mechanics allow a non-destructive measuring of the velocity field, its visualisation, temperature measurement, measurement of concentration, particle size or other parameters of the flowing fluid. Measurements can be carried out both in a point, plane, space, or actual 3D volume.
The most used methods are:
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
- Planar laser-induced fluorescence (PLIF)
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry (LDV)
- Phase Doppler Particle Analyzer (PDPA)
- Constant Temperature Anemometry (CTA)
Products for this section can be found below in Czech. If you need further information in English, don't hesitate to contact our product specialists.